Master of Electrical and Computer Engineer (Canda) --classifieds

مواضيع مفضلة

الخميس، 14 نوفمبر 2019

Master of Electrical and Computer Engineer (Canda) --classifieds

I am an Electrical and Computer Engineer for well reputed university Canada. This letter is to express my interest in joining your company. I believe that my education and experience will make me a competitive candidate for this specific position related to my work experience and expertise. The key strengths that i possess for success in such position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Electronics engineering ,based on networking and communication. I was a call tester in Rogers Communication Canada.
• Conduct a Test Call Matrix which would have different scenarios, like make on net call, use WAP, Browse and check upload and downlink speeds etc. and then make a log of all activities.
• Conduct the execution of test plans for services like MMS, SMS, Network services offered by Canadian Operators.
• Test includes areas as: Basic Calls, SMS, Performance, CSFB and E911.
• Contribute to the development and evaluation of testing methodologies-execution, verification, validation, reporting (automation, centralized, issue management).
• Stay current with wireless technologies associated with services offerings (e.g SMS, MMS, WAP,current download, streaming and LBS)

Strive for continues excellence with strong communication skills. I am a self-starter and eager learner.
You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom you can rely. I also have wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met.
I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone +971561114552.
Thank you for your time and your consideration.

  • روابط التحميل والمشاهدة، الروابط المباشرة للتحميل من هنا
---------------------------------------------------------------
شاهد هذا الفيديو القصير لطريقة التحميل البسيطة من هنا
كيف تحصل على مدونة جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات من هنا شاهد قناة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على اليوتيوب لمزيد من الشرح من هنا رابط مدونة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات في أي وقت حــــتى لو تم حذفها من هنا شاهد صفحة منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بألاف المواضيع والمشاركات على الفيس بوك لمزيد من الشرح من هنا تعرف على ترتيب مواضيع منتدى مدونات بلوجر جاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات (حتى لا تختلط عليك الامور) من هنا
ملاحظة هامة: كل عمليات تنزيل، رفع، وتعديل المواضيع الجاهزة تتم بطريقة آلية، ونعتذر عن اي موضوع مخالف او مخل بالحياء مرفوع بالمدونات الجاهزة بآلاف المواضيع والمشاركات، ولكم ان تقوموا بحذف هذه المواضيع والمشاركات والطريقة بسيطة وسهلة. ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــسلامـ.

إرسال تعليق

المشاركة على واتساب متوفرة فقط في الهواتف